Styleology: Take Two

 The purpose of this Styleology episode was to show how you can recreate your wardrobe. By simply changing one item I turned a conservative look into a more spicy nightlife look. Let's take a look!



Take 1: Conservative
Model Nicole Snyder had a red pencil skirt, which is her favorite style of skirt, and is used for mostly creating a conservative, work related look. I chose to create a 90's style work look by adding the color royal blue along with the red pencil skirt she provided. I chose a long length blazer which was very popular at the time. The 90's was known for it's colorful attire reds, blues, greens, yellows, and also prints. By adding the black and white polka dot blouse I thought it would add a little life to the plain garments and help enhance more of a 90's feel!



Take 2: Nightlife
This was pretty simple. I found a sheer print blouse that added spice to the look which made it more of a nightlife look. The pencil skirt kept it tasteful and conservative.



Please feel free to comment below and tell me what you think of both of the looks!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing. . Classy with a touch of sexy. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second look best! The first one is really good and the blue jacket gives it a splash of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire both looks but the "Take 1: Conservative" look is my favorite. I look the color block scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job im now inspired to try to mix and match pieces I already have to accomodate the scene, excellent tip for those on a budget like me

    ReplyDelete