Behind The Scenes: Styling with J. Harrington






               I love my job. Fashion is a form of expression. I dress how I feel . I love working with a great team that allows me to use my inner creativity. Thanks Eriden Images for believing in me and my dream. I came a long way. 
I remember as a child I was told that I had no sense of fashion and was criticized, but that did not stop me. I continued to express myself through the clothing I wore. When I'm on the set of any job I always get into what I call "my zone." I like to have music playing, maybe some wine, and just go to this place in my mind that only I know about. This allows me to think of the unthinkable and unimaginable. I take pride in being different how else will I stand out. Details are everything and sometimes what we think people may not notice they do.

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving it. I love your sense of styling. You're not afraid of being unique with what you do. You know how to actually stimulate someone's personality through their wardrobe. Be different, stand out. I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style such a beautiful women and that color and dress fits your whole demeanor go girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about these pictures and the confidence of both of the models. A stylist can't be afraid to dress a model out of the ordinary and the model can't be afraid to rock it. You are great at what you do. You're not afraid you be yourself and that's what is most important and sets you apart from everyone else. Keep being the awesome person that you are. Your name is going to go a long way. TheStyleologist..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Key words "how you feel" alot of people get too caught up in the feelings of others and negate their own when it comes to fashion but you've always done you and your style cannot be duplicated. I believe in your ability to conquer the world (fashion world) and im so proud of your growth and this is only the beginning

    ReplyDelete